DID YOU KNOW...
In America, the divorce rate peaked at 50% in the 1980s. While the national divorce has declined, a first marriage is still between 40-50% likely to end in divorce.
1. Which continent is the smallest?
2. Which ocean is the deepest?
3. Which desert is the largest?
4. General George Patton died from injuries suffered in an auto accident; in what year ?
5. How many players are there on a men's Lacrosse team?
6. What sort of snake comes in a "Forest", "Indian", and "Egyptian" variety?
7. Name the Vietnamese village where 109 civilians were massacred by US troops in
(Bonus; name the only officer found guilty of participating.)
8. Under what name did Natasha Gurdin achieve acting fame?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
U.S. Patent number 6,293,874 is for a "User-Operated Amusement apparatus for kicking
the user's buttocks".
7. MI LAI (LT. RUSTY CALLEY)
8. Natalie wood
A patent really was granted for the "Self-kicking machine", which has a self-operated
crank and four spokes with boots mounted on them. The Rockport country Store in
Washington state has one that's been popular with tourists for years, and the Tom
Haywood Store in Croatan, North Carolina has had one since 1937.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !