DID YOU KNOW...
The US Department of Defense (DoD) first published a list of nuclear weapon accidents in 1968 which detailed 13 serious nuclear weapon accidents between 1950-1968. An updated list released in 1980 catalogued 32 accidents. At the same time, documents released by the Navy under the Freedom of Information Act cited 381 nuclear weapon incidents between 1965 and 1977.
1. If you are suffering from "Mal de Mer", what's your problem ?
2. Which terrorist organization assassinated two-time Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro in 1978 ?
3. How many miles are covered in the Tour de France bicycle race ?
(Bonus; the race takes place in how many stages ?)
4. Which country is Sean Connery from ?
5. What relation to you is your Aunt's daughter ?
6. Name the Year;
U2 won a Grammy for Beautiful Day; The "Best Film Oscar went to Gladiator; Pete Sampras won his seventh Wimbledon singles title.
7. Who was the more famous sibling of Britain's Earl Spencer ?
8. In the TV series The Dukes of Hazzard, who played Daisy Duke ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mary Queen of Scots began her rule when she was just one year old.
1. sea sickness
2. RED BRIGADE
3. 2,200 (21)
7. PRINCESS DIANA
8. catherine bach
That would be amazing enough, but the truth is, her Father, King James V, died in 1542, just six days after she was born, making her Queen at the age of one week.
Though her uncle, Henry VIII, tried to gain control of her throne, Mary retained her rule until 1567. At that time, she fled her homeland following a rebellion and was beheaded in England in 1587.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !