Did you know…
MOSQUITOES PREFER CHILDREN TO ADULTS, AND BLONDES TO
1. Name the titles to the trilogy to which THE HOBBIT serves as an introduction…
2. What year was KITTY LITTER introduced ?
a. – 1947
b. – 1950
c. – 1953
d. - 1956
3. EYE OF THE TIGER was the theme song for ROCKY III; name the group that
4. What newspaper's motto is, "The Daily diary of the American Dream" ?
a. – New York Times
b. – USA Today
c. – Wall Street Journal
d. – Business Review
5. Fill in the blank ;
The name of the title character on the TV series, The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. was April ______.
6. Name the four members of THE MONKEES band…
7. In the MONOPOLY board game, how many spaces past go is the "Income Tax"
(Bonus; how much is the tax?)
8. If I'm a "Tar heel", what state am I from ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ?
Only the wealthy could afford Depression Glass during the Great Depression.
1. THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING, THE TWO TOWERS, THE RETURN OF THE
2. - a
4. - c
6. MICKEY DOLENZ, DAVEY JONES, mike Nesmith, PETER TORK
7. FOUR ( Pay 10 % or $200 )
8. NORTH CAROLINA
Depression Glass was inexpensively made, and for the most part was given away with
purchases or as premiums, though it was also sold at 5-&-10 cent stores.
Depression glass was manufactured in various colors, and has today become quite a
collector's item, with shows for buyers held all across the USA.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !