DID YOU KNOW...
Air can be expelled from a dolphin's blowhole at speeds topping 100 mph.
1. Biblical Personal Ad; Who placed it ?
SF seeks SM, a real man of the earth, who will help me live up to my name of Life Producer.
2. What were the nicknames of the two Atomic Bombs dropped on Japan to speed the end of WWII ?
3.How many of the following birds can fly: ostrich, cassowary, emu and rhea?
4. Which vegetable has varieties that include Bosworth, Falstaff and Bedford Fillbasket?
5. If I sail due west from manila, the Philippines, in which Country would I make landfall ?
6. Word Scramble ;
onnoaepl – A rectangular piece of pastry made with crisp, flaky layers custard cream...
7. What company owned the trademark “Saltine” for its cracker, before the term began to be used generically ?
8. One of the Midwest’s “Quad Cities” is named for a three-mile-long island in the Mississippi river......name it....
( Hint; think of a Johnny Cash “Train” song Title...)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
30% of the candies in a bag of M&Ms plain are brown.
2. Fat Man and Little Boy
3. None of Them
4. Brussels Sprouts
8. Rock Island
It used to be a fact, before blue was added and tan removed;
A bag of M&M's Plain candy has the following color mix:
Prior to replacing Tan with Blue the M&M's Plain color mix was:
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !