DID YOU KNOW...
Both Josef Stalin and Kaiser Wilhelm had crippled left arms.
1. Actress Erin Moran gained TV sitcom fame for what role, on what sitcom ?
2. What did Cheers character Sam Malone carry as a good luck charm ?
3. What is the Federal minimum wage ?
(Bonus; True or false;
Most of the fifty have a set minimum wage that's higher than the Federal standard.)
4. What were they ;
Created by artist Xavier Roberts, they created the biggest toy-buying frenzy of the 80's.....
5. What was Billboard's choice as Rock album of the decade for the 70's ?
6. What are the five states that border on Nevada ?
7. In which Disney cartoon is the title character's love interest named Prince Erik ?
8. What country was invaded in Operation Restore Hope ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
President George W. Bush was publicly mocked at a White House Dinner.
1. JOANIE- HAPPY DAYS
2. the cap from his last bottle of beer
3. $6.55 (TRUE)
4. CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
5. PINK FLOYD DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
6. CALIFORNIA, OREGON, idaho, UTAH, ARIZONA
7. the little mermaid
Comedian and satirist Steven Colbert used the famous 2006 press dinner to openly mock the President, who sat a few feet away, and his administration and Iraq war policies. Even the media was a bit shocked at the comedian's candor.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !