DID YOU KNOW...
In a 1961 Big League Baseball game, Hall-of-Famer Sandy Koufax pitched a 13-inning, 15 strike-out, 203-pitch winning effort against the Chicago Cubs;
This feat accomplished within hours after ending a 25-hour religious fast.
1. In 1997, which "ER" star took over the People cover?
a. - none of the these
b. - Noah Wyle
c. - George Clooney
d. - Anthony Edwards
2. What are the two most expensive properties, on the Monopoly board?
3. Fill in the Blanks ;
When the farrier comes, it's time to have your ______ ______ checked.
4. At the Movies;
Her ex-husband pretends to be a woman to stay in his kids' lives.
5. What word is defined as 'the ability of a liquid to resist flowing ?
6. How much did a copy of Newsweek cost when it was first issued in 1933 ?
a. – 5 cents
b. – 10 cents
c. – 15 cents
d. – 20 cents
7. In what country was an oppressive communist regime overthrown in a bloodless uprising known as the velvet revolution ?
(Hint; the year was 1989)
8. What futuristic novel opens with the line, “It was a pleasure to burn” ?
(Hint; Think “Bradbury”)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There’s a bird that, after fledging and taking flight, remains airborne for the next 4 years of its life.
1. – c
2. Boardwalk and Park Place
3. Horse’s Hooves
4. Mrs. Doubtfire
6. – b
8. Fahrenheit 451
The Sooty Tern, the most abundant seabird in the Tropics, after fledging, only touches down when fully mature, and then only during the breeding season.
It spends its time airborne, sleeping on the wing and never landing on the water, as it has a great tendency to quickly become waterlogged and incapable of flight.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !