DID YOU KNOW...
Did You Know…
FLORENCE, ITALY, WAS THE FIRST CITY TO HAVE ALL ITS STREETS PAVED.
1. To the nearest hour, what's the running time of the movie, TITANIC ?
2. What was The Spice Girls' first album called ?
3. The very first "streaker" did his thing at a cricket match in what year ?
a. - 1971
b. - 1973
c. - 1975
d. - 1977
4. Who's the best known employee at Gary's Shoe emporium ?
5. What 70's film's plot revolved around the theft of the "Fabulous Baseball Diamond" ?
6. What is former President William J. Clinton's middle name ?
7. Name the singer / songwriter who penned the hit, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
from the film, "The Bodyguard".
8. What is Eric Clapton's real name ?
a. - Eric Claperton
b. - Eric Clapling
c. - Eric Clapper
d. - Eric Clapton
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A submarine was used during America's Revolutionary War.
1. 3 hours
3. - c
4. AL BUNDY
5. The Great Muppet Caper
7. DOLLY PARTON
8. - d
The one-man sub was called the TURTLE and was used in an attempt to sink British
Invented by Yale graduate David Bushnell, it was the first submarine ever used in
combat. The TURTLE was equipped with a mine and was made of oak reinforced with
metal bands. Although seaworthy, it was very hard to maneuver and ultimately failed in
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !