There were 50 signers to the Declaration of Independence. Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Roger Sherman and Robert R. Livingston comprised the Committee of Five that drafted the Declaration. Jefferson, regarded as the strongest and most eloquent writer, wrote most of the document.
1. When this candy brand was introduced in 1976, it was offered in eight flavors; Very
Cherry, Lemon, Cream Soda, Tangerine, Green Apple, Root Beer, Grape and Licorice.
Name the brand.......
2. To what city must I fly to land at John Lennon Airport?
3. Under what name did rocker David Robert Jones achieve fame?
4. On the sit-com, "Dukes of Hazzard", what was "Boss" Hogg's full name ?
5. What was the name of Danny DeVito's character in the movie "Twins" ?
6. What are the five largest (in area) countries , in order ?
7. Her performance in what film earned Angelina Jolie and Academy Award ?
8. Do you recall the name of the waitress in those "quicker picker-upper" Bounty
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Einsteinium is a synthetic element.
1. JELLY BELLY
3. DAVID BOWIE
4. jefferson davis hogg
5. Vincent Benedict
6. RUSSIA, CANADA, CHINA, united states, brazil
7. girl interrupted
Einsteinium, atomic number 99, is one of several synthetic elements and is radioactive.
Scientists first identified in 1952 in the debris from a hydrogen bomb explosion.
Berkelium, californium, seaborgium, and lawrencium are other man-made elements.
Plutonium and neptunium are two elements that can be synthetic, but also occur
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !