Did you know…
FILM STAR (AND RACING ENTHUSIAST) STEVE MCQUEEN INVENTED (AND
PATENTED) THE BUCKET SEAT IN 1969
1. By what name is STAR WARS character Anakin skywalker better known?
2. What does KUNG FU TRANSLATE TO IN ENGLISH ?
3. To what city must I travel to visit the Aviation Hall of Fame ?
4. What was the theme song of the TV sitcom "The Jefferson's" ?
5. What country star was nicknamed "Mr. Teardrop" ?
a. – Conway Twitty
b. – Bill Anderson
c. – Marty Robbins
d. – Garth Brooks
6. How many movies were there in the Police Academy series ?
7. If something happens semi diurnally, how often does it happen per day ?
8. What was the password at the Ink and Paint Club in the film, Who Framed Roger
a. - Hannah Sent me
b. - Terry sent me
c. - Oswald sent me
d. - Walt sent me
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The name of the Japanese game maker, NINTENDO translates to "Leave luck to
1. DARTH VADER
2. "achievement through great effort"
3. DAYTON, OHIO
4. "MOVIN' ON UP"
5. - c
7. twice a day
8. - d
'nuff said !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !