DID YOU KNOW...
To make one kilo of honey bees have to visit 4 million flowers, traveling a distance equal to 4 times around the earth.
1. According to Total Film Magazine, the first film to be referred to as a "block-buster" was released in 1975 and featured Richard Dreyfuss. Which film are they referring to?
2. The abacus is an early version of.....what ?
3. What rock group had Ritchie Blackmore for a member, before he left to form Rainbow ?
4. On the TV sitcom, Friends, how many "friends" are there ?
5. Who worked with Bernstein to uncover the Watergate scandal ?
6. In what two countries were the most notable of the ancient pyramids built ?
7. Fill in the blank;
New York City's Empire State Building's address is
350 _____ ___,
New York, New York
8. Which monkey species, widely used in medical experiments, possesses a blood factor that is shared with humans ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Dill can be used to help cure insomnia.
3. DEEP PURPLE
6. EGYPT AND MEXICO
7. FIFTH AVENUE
Dill can also be used to treat bad breath and stomach upset.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !