Did you know…
IF ALL THE HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE BARS MADE IN 2006 WERE LAID END TO END, THEY WOULD CIRCLE THE EARTH AT THE EQUATER 2 1/2 TIMES
1. How did security guard Frank Wills make history in 1972 ?
2. What company's catch-phrase is "when is absolutely, positively has to be there overnight" ?
3. What TV sit-com had a theme song, sung by the title characters, named "Come On, Get Happy" ?
4. What was the title of Barbara Streisand's 1979 theme album in which all the songs referred to water?
5. Waht's the technical term for the dots on dice and dominoes ?
6. What film title character heads up a rock band called
Ming Tea ?
7. What's the active ingredient in ROGAINE ?
8. Which Stephen King novel is set in Little Tall, Maine?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A man Named Mr. Bell is the founder of Taco Bell.
1. DISCOVERED THE WATERGATE BURGLARS
2. FEDERAL EXPRESS
3. the partridge family
6. AUSTIN POWERS
8. DELORES CLAIBORNE
Glen Bell opened a Mexican Fast food stand and called it Taco Tias. When it eventually grew into a chain he changed the name to El Tacos. He finally changed it to Taco Bell around 1962 and the name stuck.
Incidentally, if Bell had gone with his original plan, we could have ended up with a chain of restaurants called HOT DOG BELL.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !