DID YOU KNOW...
Ho Chi Minh once worked at a hotel in Boston as a baker.
1. Name the six countries that share a land border with Iraq....... “Tell ya what I’m gonna do....” , I’ll settle for five of the six.
2. About which of her films did Bette Midler say “had strong American values: divorce, alcoholism, plastic surgery and revenge". ?
Hint; it was a 1997 film)
3. What make of auto was Princess Diana riding in when the tragic fatal accident occurred ?
a. - Lamborghini
b. - Rolls-Royce
c. – Porsche
d. – Mercedes
4. What Hungarian city is split by the Danube River?
a. – Bratislava
b. – Vukevar
c. – Lucenec
d. – Budapest
5. Where did the Norway rat, also known as the brown rat, originate ?
6. What was the very first toy advertised in the US on national TV (1952) ?
a. – Hula Hoop
b. – Mr. Potato Head
c. – Slinky
d. – Silly Putty
7. What is the largest packaged-food company in the world ?
a. – Nestle’
b. – PepsiCo
c. – Unilever
d. – Kraft
8. Essay Question;
What is the difference between a meteoroid, a meteor, and a meteorite ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Agamas, Basilisks, and Chuckwallas are all types of onion.
1. Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Iran, Kuwait
2. The First Wives Club
3. – d
4. – d
6. – b
7. – a
8. A meteoroid is a piece of cosmic debris in space. It becomes a meteor when it begins burning up upon entering Earth’s atmosphere. Any part that survives and crashes on the surface of Earth is a meteorite.
They are all types of lizard.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !