DID YOU KNOW...
Q: WHAT DO FRENCH AND AFRICAN MARIGOLDS HAVE IN COMMON?
A: THEY BOTH COME FROM NORTH AMERICA.
1. In Disney's Peter Pan, Captain Hook has a hook instead of a hand on which wrist, left or right ?
2. What American beer brand, when spelled backwards, is a popular summer clothing item ?
3. In the banking business, what does Fannie Mae stand for ?
4. ..........And Freddie Mac ?
5. In Apocalypse Now, what actor delivers the "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning...." quote ?
6. Name that Series;
A fictional Prep School for well-to do girls is where you'll find our four students, Blaire, Natalie, Tootie and Jo, supervised by Mrs. Garrett (1979-88).
7. Which Tim Burton film used the tag-line, "His story will touch you, even though he can't" ?
8. On what TV kid show did the green clay-boy, GUMBY, make his debut?
(hint; it was 1956)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The orange got it's name for a Sanskrit word.
3. FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION
4. FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION
5. ROBERT DUVALL
6. facts of life
7. edward sissorhands
8. THE HOWDY DOODY SHOW
The fruit itself is a native to Southeast Asia, in areas of India, China, and Vietnam. It's name stems from the Sanskrit word, "narang".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !