DID YOU KNOW...
The only president to be unanimously elected was George Washington (1732-1799). He also refused to accept his presidential salary, which was $25,000 a year.
1. Word Scramble;
"lkkuenc" ~ n. The prominence of the dorsal aspect of the joint of a finger.....
2. Not counting the Rum,What is the main ingredient of the original Malibu Rum ?
3. The Winged Liberty Dime is better known by what name?
4. Astrology 101;
What part of the body is ruled by Cancer?
a. - Liver, Hips and Thighs
b. - Breasts and Stomach
c. - Bones, Joints and Knees
d. - Neck and Throat
5. A potentially harmful additive found in almost all municipal water supplies..
6. New York City was originally known as ______________?
7. Fictional Personals Dept;
SM ISO SF. I enjoy playing baseball, but I lose all the time. I enjoy playing football too, but am having a hard time trying to KICK the ball. Red hair not necessary but a plus! Who am I?
8. What flower name completes this line from the State Song of Colorado;
Where the __________ Grow...
a. – Sunflowers
b. – Milkweeds
c. – Columbines
d. – Forget-Me-Nots
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The world’s largest Hindu Temple is in Turkey.
2. Coconut (Extract)
3. The Mercury Dime
4. – b
6. New Amsterdam
7. Charlie brown
8. – c
Swaminarayan Alshardham, the largest Hindu temple in the world, is in Delhi, India.
The Temple complex covers 100 acres.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !