Did you know...
EVERY YEAR, THE MOON MOVES AN INCH AND A HALF FARTHER FROM
1. What are the first names of the original JACKSON FIVE?
2. Name the Amazonian starlet who was the first "Catwoman" on the 60's BATMAN
(Adam West)TV series.
(Bonus-Who was the LAST one to play the role on that series?)
3. What's the name of the castle that houses HE-MAN and his MASTERS of the
4. Who's the famous father of film beauty Liv Tyler, of Stealing Beauty and Armageddon
(Hint; she inherited his lips.)
5. What fast-food outlet features the Papaburger, Mamaburger, and Teenburger?
6. What year did director Chris Noonan give us BABE, the best-picture nominee about a
7. What was the name of the wise and gentle king of Elephant land, who was a regular in
the Sunday Comics section along with his bride, Queen Celeste?
8. What's the span of years that comprise the birth of the "Baby Boomers"?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
"Irish Coffee" was first served in San Francisco in the early 1950's.
1. Jackie, TITO, JERMAINE, Marlon, MICHAEL
2. Julie Newmar
4. STEVEN TYLER OF AEROSMITH
8. 1943-1960 (I have a problem with this answer - I think it's 1946-60 - LT)
Irish Coffee was first made in Ireland by a bartender named Joe Sheridan in the early
forties. It became a big hit and was named Ireland's official drink in 1947.
During the early 1950's, a San Francisco Chronicle journalist named Stan Delaplane
brought the recipe from Ireland to San Francisco's Buena Vista Cafe, where it quickly
became one of the city's signature drinks.
Irish Coffee is usually served in long-stemmed glass mugs and is made with cream, hot
coffee, and Irish whiskey.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !