DID YOU KNOW...
ONE OUT OF EVERY 2,000 INFANTS IS BORN WITH A TOOTH.
1. Who's missing;
Alvin, Simon and........
2. Cassius Clay, A.K.A. Muhammad Ali, was born in what city ?
(Bonus; in what year ?)
3. In Great Britain they are called "Alsatians"; what are they called in the U.S.A. ?
4. What song is playing during Tom Cruise's iconic underwear dance in Risky Business ?
5. Can you name the five states that border on West Virginia ?
6. Name That Album !
Madonna at her controversial best- stigmata, cross-burning, crucifixion,- all seen in a promotional video for the title song from this 1989 album...
7. Who replaced Curly Howard after a series of strokes kept him from performing with the Three Stooges ?
8. According the the 1980's ad slogan, what's the "Underwear that's fun to wear" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Spongebob Squarepants, Scooby Doo and both Mario brothers have been immortalized in pasta.
2. LOUISVILLE, KY. (nineteen forty-two)
3. german shepherd
4. OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL
5. PENNSYLVANIA, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, kentucky, OHIO
6. like a prayer
Kraft "Mac and Cheese" has taken on all kinds of tastes and shapes over the years, from famous cartoon characters to special sauces like "Cheesy Alfredo" and "Premium White".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !