DID YOU KNOW...
Look at your zipper. See the initials YKK?
It stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper
1. "T/C" review;
How many ridges around the edge of a dime?
2. How far can a striped skunk fire it's "weapon" with accuracy?
3. (To the nearest thousand) How many people were killed by the Union
Carbide disaster at Bophol, India?
4. How fast, in miles per hour, does a crack travel in common glass panes?
a. - 1,000
b. - 2,000
c. - 3,000
d. - 4,000
5. How many years was Richard Daley, Sr. Mayor of Chicago?
6. When John F. Kennedy won the Democratic nomination for president in 1960,
who finished second at the convention?
7. In what game would I perform an "En Passant" maneuver ?
8. What did the "S" in Harry S. Truman's name stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Picasso's signature cubist style was the result of the Artist's impaired
2. 12 feet
3. ABOUT 15, 000
4. 3 - 3,000 m.p.h.
5. TWENTY-ONE YEARS
6. LYNDON JOHNSON
8. Nothing - His middle initial stands alone..
Pablo was a realist painter up until Spain's oppressive Franco regime.
His style shifted to reflect his politics.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !