DID YOU KNOW...
ONE TEASPOON OF LIQUID NICOTINE OR A HALF OUNCE OF PURE CAFFEINE ARE CONSIDERED LETHAL DOSES FOR A 150-POUND MAN.
1. Current Events !
Mary McFate of Grove City, Pa. was a loyal board member of Ceasefire Pa,
an anti-gun organization. But now reports say that she was a spy for the ________ _____ ___________ all along.
2. What small terrestrial bird with an extravagant song shares its name with a Studebaker compact model ?
3. Which of the two species of elephant has the big ears ?
4. Name that hairdresser !
A Londoner, probably the most famous beautician in pop culture history, he created a short, asymmetrical cut during the Mod era of the sixties, and launched a line of shampoos and styling aids. "If you don't look good, we don't look good".
5. Which Canadian territory share a border with Alaska ?
(Bonus; which PROVINCE shares a border with Alaska ?)
6. What 1989 movie was actor Kenau Reeves' first successful starring role ?
7. Who's Missing;
Pavarotti, Domingo, and..........
8. What's the name for the fruit of the rose plant ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are no cemeteries in San Francisco, California.
1. NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
4. vidal sassoon
5. YUKON (BRITISH COLUMBIA)
6. BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE
The city by the Bay still boasts a handful of old cemeteries, including the San Francisco National Cemetery in the Presidio. But the fact is, no one has actually been sunk six feet under since a burial ban was passed in the city limits during the early 1900's.