did you know...
AFTER A 3-WEEK VACATION, YOUR IQ CAN DROP BY AS MUCH AS 20%
1. All of the variously colored real estate properties in a MONOPOLY game are located
in Atlantic City except one; name it...
2. What product advertises with the phrase; "Bet you can't eat just one..."?
3. What's the more common term for the occupation of Funambulist?
a. – Magician
b. – Juggler
c. – Tightrope Walker
d. – Fortune Teller
4. If I suffer from Singulitis, what's my problem?
5. What is Will Smith's more formal first name?
6. What do the initials stand for in the Insurance company name, GEICO ?
7. WAL-MART and other corporations refer to their employees as "associates"; what
does Disneyland and Disney World call their employees?
8. Which amendment to the US Constitution protects it's citizens against " unreasonable
searches and seizures"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A knight's broadsword weighed over ten pounds !!
1. Marvin gardens (it's in Margate, N.J.)
2. LAYS POTATO CHIPS
3. - c
6. government employees insurance company
7. CAST MEMBERS
8. THE FOURTH
if that were so, most knights would have died on the field, exhausted and outmaneuvered
by faster opponents. Authentic battle swords of the era usually weighed less than four
pounds and could be handled quite deftly. Heavy swords we see displayed in museums
are usually "parade" blades, meant for show only.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !