DID YOU KNOW...
China’s Mission Hills is the world’s largest golf resort. Every one of the
thousands of caddies it employs are female.
1. What are the three official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
2. How many (so far) films are there in the Star Wars saga ?
3. What burger chain’s slogan was “Buy ‘em by the Sack” ?
(Bonus; what copycat competitor of the above chain urged, “Take Home a Bagful”?)
4. What are the three things that Jack steals on his visits to the giant’s castle in the “Jack and the Beanstalk” fairy tale ?
5. In which State was the Mormon religion founded ?
a. – Utah
b. – Indiana
c. – Ohio
d. – New York
6. Biology 101 ;
What is an extremophile ?
7. Which grows more slowly, fingernails or toenails ?
8. How many championship rings does the NFL give to the winning Super Bowl team to distribute to its players and other organization members ?
a. – 100
b. – 120
c. – 135
d. – 150
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Louis Braille was only 19 years old when he devised his raised-dot writing system for the blind.
1. Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian.
3. White Castle (White Tower)
4. Two bags of coins, a hen that lays golden eggs, a golden harp that plays on command
5. – d (in 1830)
6. An organism that can live under extreme environmental conditions that most life forms would not be able to tolerate.
8. – d (If the team wants more they have to pay for them)
He was only 15 years old !
Braille, who lost his sight when he was three, started working on the system when he was 12.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !