Did you know…
GINGIVITIS IS THE MOST COMMON NONCONTAGIOUS DISEASE.
1. Multiple Choice; Which of these was the first to offer a diet cola and, later, the first caffiene-free cola ?
Coca-Cola- Pepsi- Royal Crown- Shasta
2. What was the name of John Forsythe's character on the 1980's TV series, DYNASTY ?
3. What year did actor / comedian John Belushi die ?
4. They were materialistic, bubble-headed, spoiled teens called "Valley Girls"; to what valley does the name refer ?
5. What was the name of the trench-coated dog who urged us to "Take a bite out of crime" in those National crime Prevention commercials?
6. What's the name of the know-it-all yellow hare who's a friend of Winnie the Pooh ?
7. Name the manufacturer of the board games CLUE, SORRY, RISK, and others.
8. Since what year has good ole' Charlie Brown and his PEANUTS pals been with us ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The saxophone is named after a man whose last name was Sax .
1. royal crown, in 1958 and 1980
2. BLAKE CARRINGTON
4. SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
7. PARKER BROTHERS
Antoine-Joseph Sax invented the instrument in Paris in the early 1840's, and had it patented in 1846.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !