SPEAKING OF BASEBALL
I lost it in the sun. Billy Loes, after fumbling a ground ball
1. What sort of a critter is a Macaque?
2. In which 1997 movie did Daniel Day Lewis play a boxer ?
3. In which decade of the 20th century was actress Joan Collins born ?
4. Name the deceased lead vocalist of the rock band, QUEEN ?
5. Alcoholics Anonymos was formed in what year ?
6. How many sides would a dozen dice have in total ?
7. Which river has "White" and "Blue" tributaries ?
8. What was Princess Diana's maiden name ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The squirting cucumber shoots it's seeds at speeds of 60 mph or higher.
2. the boxer
4. FREDDIE MERCURY
The squirting cucumber, which expels it's seeds in a stream of fluid on reaching maturity, can shoot them as far as 20 feet. Squirtingcucumbers are native to the Mediterranean, but can be found in sandy, hot, and dry areas in many parts of the world. They look like normal cucumbers, but be careful; the plant spells gastric trouble for anyone who eats it.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !