DID YOU KNOW...
The highest world temperature ever recorded was 136 degrees Fahrenheit at El Azizia, Libya, on September 13, 1922. The lowest was minus 129 degrees Fahrenheit at Vostok Station, Antarctica, on July 21, 1983.
1. Over which state, in 1947, were the objects soon to be called "flying
saucers" first sighted?
2. which is the smallest state that's not on the east coast?
3. which automobile had a model named the silver shadow?
4. add the two Greek letters that complete the title to the 1920's song hit,
"the sweetheart of______".
5. can you name the two Canadian provinces that border Maine?
6. can you name the Disney cartoon movie that featured a villain named j.
7. can you name the two future presidents who signed the declaration of
8. What body of water lies between Turkey and Russia ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
draining toilet water swirls in the opposite direction in the southern
hemisphere than in the northern hemisphere.
3. ROLLS ROYCE
4. sigma chi
5. QUEBEC AND NEW BRUNSWICK
7. JOHN ADAMS, THOMAS JEFFERSON
8. the Black Sea
there is a force called the coriolis effect, which, in short, is what
happens when air flows from high to low pressure under the earth's rotation.
this deflects wind to the right in the north and the left in the south. the
effect is noticeable, however, only for large-scale motions, such as weather
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !