DID YOU KNOW...
THERE’S A “CINDERELLA” STORY IN FINNISH FOLKLORE, BUT THE GIRL’S NAME ISN’T CINDERELLA—IT’S TUNA.
1. What was the nickname of Football great Harold "Red" Grange ?
2. "Mother Maybelle" is the matriarch of what famous musical family ?
3. "There and Back Again" is the sub-title for what classic fantasy-adventure novel
4. What's the more common name for a feline's "Vibrissae" ?
5. What sort of critter is featured in the 1938 Hepburn /Grant flick, Bringing up Baby
6. Name that Candy;
This popular candy, now produced by Hershey's, got it's name in 1928 because the Hoffman Foods production process couldn't produce the perfectly rounded candies the company wanted...
7. To which city must I travel to visit the Dome of the Rock ?
8. Can you name the top three scorers in NHL history, in order ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The night-blooming Cereus bloom at night- but only once.
1. THE GALLOPING GHOST
2. THE CARTER FAMILY
3. the hobbit
5. A LEOPARD
6. milk duds
8.WAYNE GRETZKY, mark messier, GORDY HOWE
The brilliant flower portion of the otherwise dull desert cactus pops out once a year, mid-summer.
It opens, releases a rush of scent, then closes by morning- forever.