DID YOU KNOW...
TOTO THE DOG WAS PAID $125 A WEEK FOR HIS WORK IN THE WIZARD OF
OZ, WHILE THE MUNCHKINS WERE EARNING ONLY $50 A WEEK.
1. With a maximum depth measured at over 1,900 feet,---------
is the deepest lake in the USA."
a. – Lake Superior
b. - Crater Lake
c. – Lake Champlain
d. – Lake Tahoe
2. Name the only US President to be married in the White House.
3. What does a "Colporteur" sell?
4. Name the developer of vulcanized rubber.
5. How many eyes do most species of spider have?
6. One of the fifty annually issues 5 times more fishing licenses than any other state;
Which is it ?
a. – California
b. – Florida
c. – Michigan
d. – Texas
7. Assuming the temperature is in the sixties, how many days can the average person live
8. Can you name the USA's tallest President and shortest?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Keith Moon, drummer of the WHO, named Jimmy Paige's band, Led Zeppelin.
1. – b
2. GROVER CLEVELAND
3. bibles and religious books
4. CHARLES GOODYEAR
6. - a
7. eleven days
8. Abe Lincoln (6 feet-four) and James Madison (5 feet-four)
When the YARD BIRDS disbanded after going through three lead guitarists, Page told Moon he was forming a new band.
Moon joked that it would go over like a "lead Zeppelin", meaning it would surely fail.
Page liked the phrase so much that he took it for the new group's name, since it perfectly reflected what he wanted the new group's music to be-both light and heavy. He removed the "a" from lead so no one would mispronounce it as "leed", and the rest is history.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !