DID YOU KNOW...
YOU INHALE ABOUT 700,000 OF YOUR OWN SKIN FLAKES DAILY.
1. To what infraclass of mammals does the Wombat belong ?
2. What element is associated with Pisces?
3. Which female name means 'long journey' in Greek?
a. - Ora
b. - Obelia
c. - Odessa
d. – Orna
4. Members of the 109th Congress from Massachusetts had last names beginning with K; Name them...
5. Who was the leader of Britain from 1970 to 1974.
a. - Edward Heath
b. - Harold Wilson
c. - James Callaghan
d. - Stanley Baldwin
6. In the early morning hours of June 5, 1967, 'Operation Focus' got underway, starting the military leg of what campaign?
7. Odd One Out Dept;
Which song does not belong?
a. – Walkin’ After Midnight
b. – I Fall to Pieces
c. – Crazy
d. – (I’m) The Other Woman
8. What kind of car was JFK riding in that fateful day in Dallas?
a. - Black Cadillac Limousine
b. - Midnight blue Lincoln Continental limousine
c. - Dark grey Rolls Royce Limousine
d. - Deep burgundy Lincoln Town Car Limousine
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Shakespeare’s play celebrating the French Revolution was burned up in a fire and is still lost.
3. – c
4. Kennedy and Kerry
5. – a
6. The Arab-Israeli 'Six-Day War'
7. – d
8. – b
The French Revolution took place from 1789 to 1799.
Shakespeare had been dead for 183 years when the Bastille was over-run.
He would have to have been a true “Ghost Writer” for this to achieve this feat !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !