DID YOU KNOW...
IN THE 2005 / 06 SCHOOL YEAR, SOUTH CAROLINA HAD THE LOWEST PER CAPITA PUBLIC HIGH-SCHOOL GRADUATION RATE. (54%)................
UTAH HAD THE HIGHEST, at 84%
1. When this candy brand was introduced in 1976, it was offered in eight flavors; Very Cherry, Lemon, Cream Soda, Tangerine, Green Apple, Root Beer, Grape and Licorice.
Name the brand.......
2. To what city must I fly to land at John Lennon Airport?
3. Under what name did rocker David Robert Jones achieve fame?
4. On the sit-com, "Dukes of Hazzard", what was "Boss" Hogg's full name ?
5. What was the name of Danny DeVito's character in the movie "Twins" ?
6. What are the five largest (in area) countries , in order ?
7. Her performance in what film earned Angelina Jolie and Academy Award ?
8. Do you recall the name of the waitress in those "quicker picker-upper" Bounty commercials ?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Einsteinium is a synthetic element.
1. JELLY BELLY
3. DAVID BOWIE
4. jefferson davis hogg
5. vincent benedict
6. RUSSIA, CANADA, CHINA, united states, brazil
7. girl interupted
Einsteinium, atomic number 99, is one of several synthetic elements and is radioactive. Scientists first identified in 1952 in the debris from a hydrogen bomb explosion.
Berkelium, californium, seaborgium, and lawrencium are other man-made elements.
Plutonium and neptunium are two elements that can be synthetic, but also occur naturally.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !