Trivia 8/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 8/6
DID YOU KNOW...
Before the Chinese takeover of Tibet in 1952, 25 percent of the males in the country were Buddhist monks.
1. What's the flavoring ingredient in the "Malibu" liquor ?
2. What was the best-selling imported beer in the USA until 1997 ?
3. What's the collective name of the Simpsons characters Sleazy, Queazy, Surly, Tipsy, Dizzy, and Remorseful ?
4. Name that Cookie;
Since it's inception in 1912, this has been the number one-selling cookie in America .
5. To what country must I travel to visit Singapore ?
6. Which chess piece was originally called the Elephant ?
7. What romantically-inclined cartoon character made his debut in 1945, in a cartoon called, Odor-able Kitty ?
8. According to a Yale study, what's the number one most-recognized smell among American adults ?
a. Roses
b. Peanut Butter
c. Coffee
d. Mint leaves
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The AIBO was a robotic pet designed by Sony.
1. COCONUT
2. heineken
3. THE SEVEN DUFFS
4. OREO SANDWICH COOKIE
5. malaysia
6. the bishop
7. PEPE LE PEW
8. C- COFFEE
TRUTH !!
Introduced in 1999, the autonomous dog-shaped robots actually matured from pup to full-grown hounds based on external stimuli, saving pet-owners heaps of money on dog food and Vet fees.

Ok, lt, you know how to make a liar out of me!

Only got #s 1 & 8

#2 what is it now?
#4 didn't know they've been around since 1912, & #1
ever since. Incredible! I alway liked Hydrox better; the cookie part was firmer and didn't fall apart in the milk so easy. But can't find them down here. My fav. is Girl Scout Thin Mints - all my life!

Thanks, again.

Ha! I thought that was from Minnesota! You can tell I'm not a beer drinker, although an ale with a grilled Brat is good once in a while - maybe twice a year.
I just wiki ed it and learned more, and about people not knowing about yeast until the late 1800's!
Thanks, lt.

Back
Top Bottom