DID YOU KNOW...
While both boys' and girls' voices will change during puberty, the change in a boy's voice is dramatic, sometimes dropping a whole octave in tone. Males in other species develop a deeper voice to attract females and intimidate other males, and scientists believe the change in the male human voice evolved for the same reasons.
1. What year did the American League first use the Designated Hitter?
a. – 1970
b. – 1971
c. – 1972
d. - 1973
2. What's the distance between the stakes in a standard Horseshoe game?
3. the "Umbilicus" is the medical term for what body part?
4. Name the TV Sit-com that had a character named D.J. Conner.
5. What is the name of the region of Italy referred to as the "Toe of the Boot"?
6. Name the movie in which Kris Kristofferson traveled with the Cabrini Circus.
7. What is measured by a Cardiotachometer?
8. What river flows through 8 countries and four capitols?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Einstein won the noble prize for physics for his theory of relativity.
1. – d
2. 40 feet
3. THE NAVEL
6. "BIG TOP PEE-WEE"
7. HEART RATE
8. The Danube
Relativity may have captured the public's consciousness, but it was the unglamorous
Photoelectric Effect that got him the Nobel Prize in 1921.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !