Did you know…
A BLUE WHALE’S HEART IS AS BIG AS A COMPACT CAR.
1.The Yellow Kid by Richard Felton Outcault was the first of its kind in 1896 ;
... The first what?
a. - Western Fiction Novel
b. - Comic Book
c. - Comic Strip
d. - Western Silent Film
2. Name the only major Disney character that does not speak in a film?
3. What was the amount on the tag hanging from Grand Ole' Opry star Minnie Pearl's
4.What's the minimum depth of a professional golf hole?
5. How much was the nightly room rate at the opening of the first MOTEL 6?
6. How many grooves on a phonograph record?
7. What comic strip title character has a pet duck named "Qvack"?
8. Which of the fifty bills itself as the "Evergreen State"?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Jimmy Buffett's only alcohol-related song is "Margarita-ville"
1. - c
3. A DOLLAR NINETY-EIGHT
4. 4 inches
5. SIX DOLLARS
6. Two - one on each side
7. Hagar the horrible
That's probably his best-known drinking-related song, but he's recorded several others,
including "Boat Drinks" and "Why Don't We Get Drunk And-----"
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !