DID YOU KNOW...
Factoids that are too trivial even to be called "Trivia" are called "Minutiae".
1. What feline is cartoon character Garfield's nemesis ?
2. What was the penalty for John T. Scopes when he was convicted for teaching evolutionary theory in 1925?
3. What is the English for "Menage a Trois" ?
4. Which of the US presidents gave the shortest inaugural address, at 135 words ?
5. When it comes to the "Total Regular Season games played" NHL leader-board,
where does Wayne Gretzky fit in, with 1,487; #1, #4, #7, #10, or #14 ?
6. What movie ends with the introduction of a litter of five "Dronkeys" ?
7. Name that Show;
In 1992, Bill Cosby hosted a game show revival that featured a duck wearing a TEMPLE University sweatshirt.....
8. Name the College football "Bowl" game was played in the Louisiana Superdome from 1975 until Katrina in 2005 .
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Campbell Soup Company sued Andy Warhol over his "Campbell's Soup Cans" paintings in 1964.
2. a fine of $100
3. "Family of Three"
4. GEORGE WASHINGTON
6. SHREK II
7. YOU BET YOUR LIFE
8. the sugar bowl
The series, which amounted to 32 separate Campbell Soup canvases, is now synonymous with the Pop Art movement that Warhol helped make famous in the 1960's.
Campbell's was quite happy with all the free publicity !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !