DID YOU KNOW...
The top speed , in zero wind conditions, of the Goodyear Blimps is 53 MPH; cruising speed is 35 MPH.
1. name the world's largest sports venue, with a capacity of 250,000.
(Hint; it's in the USA)
2. What country was first to have regular television service?
3. What is the term in SCRABBLE for a word that uses all seven of a players letters?
a. - Bingo
b. - Straight
c. - Bulls-eye
d. - Home Run
4. What was the title of the movie based on Stephen Kin's novella, "The Body"?
5. Name the opium derivative that's used as a cough suppressant.
6. Fill in the blank on this Thomas Gray quote; "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis _____ to be
7. What's the record for the number of climbers to reach the summit of Mt. Everest on the
a. - 24
b. - 34
c. - 34
d. - 54
8. How much does a pint of water weigh?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
One hundred thirty-five people died in the Chernobyl nuclear reactor accident.
1. Indianapolis motor speedway
3. - a
4. "STAND BY ME"
7. - d
8. 1.04 POUNDS
Though there is no telling what the long-term health effects might be for the 135,000
people evacuated from the area, only 31 people died from the immediate accident, which
destroyed the main reactor and released massive amounts of radiation into the area.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !