Did you know...
Ancient Viking travelers had a special relationship with ravens-they used them as compasses. While making their way west across Europe from Scandinavia, the Vikings would release the ravens one by one. Because of their natural homing instinct, the ravens would fly in the direction they came from-due east. The Vikings would then simply trudge on in the exact opposite direction-due west.
1. To which of the fifty must i travel to visit the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge ?
2. which Airport is considered to be the world's busiest?
3. Can you name the Las Vegas Casino built by mobster Bugsy Siegel ?
4. Joey Fatone was a member of what singing group?
5. what was the nickname of Tim Robins' character in Bull Durham ?
6. what is the official language of Zambia?
7. whey is the water part of what?
8. what is the title of the play starring julie andrews and the movie starring audrey hepburn?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy are the only two actors who appeared in both the first and the last episodes of the original star trek series.
3. THE FLAMINGO
8. MY FAIR LADY
Leonard nimoy is one of the two. The other is Majei Barrett, who played number one in the first (pilot) episode and also was the voice of the computer for the duration of the series.
Jeffrey Hunter played the Captain of the Enterprise in the pilot. He was offered the role, but turned it down. the part was offered to William Shatner.
Barrett went on to marry the show's creator, Gene Roddenberry.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !