Did you know…
With 22 German planes and 4 balloons to his credit shot down, Eddie Rickenbacker was America's most successful World War 1 flying ace. He later served as president and then chairman of the board of Eastern Airlines.
1. to which of the fifty must I travel to visit No Name City?
2. what's the name of the vacuum on the Teletubbies ?
3. can you name the stolen jewel in the movie, the Great Muppet Caper ?
4. What was TV cartoon star Snagglepuss' tag line?
5. who's tag line was, "Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!"
6. can you recall the name of the school in the film, Animal House ?
7. what sort of critter is the houston astros mascot? and what's his name?
8. what type of bird is the official symbol of the national audubon society?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
You can find Brothels in Las Vegas, as prostitution is legal in Nevada.
2."noonoo" 3. THE "BASEBALL DIAMOND"
4. "exit, stage left"
5. JIMMY DURANTE
6. FABER COLLEGE
7. AN ALIEN NAMED orbit
8. the great egret
Nevada's law doesn't allow brothels in counties with a population exceeding 400,000 people.
Legal Brothels like the world-famous Bunny Ranch are situated in smaller outlying communities.
So far, there are 28 licensed brothels in 10 of Nevada's 17 counties.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !