Did you know...
“LENIN” WAS ONLY ONE OF 151 PSEUDONYMS THAT VLADIMIR ILYICH ULYANOV USED IN HIS LIFETIME.
1. What's that stuff that athletes smear under their eyes to reduce glare called?
2. How many "Exorcist" movies have there been?
3. In the latest version, what's the name of the ship that brings King Kong to NYC?
4. Cimarron, in 1931, was the first western to win the Oscar for Best Picture; there have been two more, both in the nineties. Name them.
5. What was the name of Apple's more expensive but less successful computer introduced in 1983- before it came out with it's popular Macintosh?
6. what NBA star guard has his home town's area code, "206", tattooed on his chest?
7.what extraordinary step did the Atlanta police take to track down serial killer Wayne Williams?
8. in what Oscar-winning film did actors freed Gwynne, martin balsam, and pat hingle make their Hollywood debuts?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
If you have a "Sister Joseph's Nodule,"
you have been diagnosed with belly-button cancer.
.1. eye-black (graphite?)
3. S.S. EXPLORER
4. DANCES WITH WOLVES & UNFORGIVEN
5. "lisa" (??)
6. jason terry (??)
7. HIRED A PSYCHIC
8. "ON THE WATERFRONT"
Sister Joseph, a surgical assistant at Saint Mary's hospital in Rochester, Minn. had a knack for spotting malignant lumps on patients. On several occasions, she found a particular kind of lump in patient's navels that would turn out to be associated with cancer.
In 1949, ten years after her death, the condition was re-named from "pants-button umbilicus" to "Sister Joseph's Nodule" in her memory.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !