DID YOU KNOW...
CHARLEMAGNE’S PARENTS WERE PEPIN THE SHORT AND BERTHA OF THE BIG FOOT.
1. What country's flag depicts a Yang-Yin symbol ?
2. What do you call a female horse under the age of four ?
(Bonus; .....over the age of four ?)
3. If you are playing the accordion, what do you press with the right hand ?
4. In what country would a "Laird" be a landowner ?
5. What burrowing, nocturnal African mammal's name translates to "Earth Pig" ?
6. What do you use to signal in Semaphore ?
7. Where are England's Crown Jewels kept ?
8. In Greek myth, what was the name of the Thespian hero who was in love with his own reflection ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The mythological hippocampus is part hippopotamus and part whale.
1. SOUTH KOREA
2. FILLY (MARE)
3. a piano-like keyboard
7. TOWER OF LONDON
The regal hippocampus is a sea horse of Greek and Roman mythology.
Possessing the body of a horse and the tai of a fish or dolphin, these creatures are often depicted pulling the chariots of Neptune and Poseidon, the sea Gods.
Sometimes drawn with a serpent's tail or the bottom half of a dragon, their front feet are usually webbed and they have fins on their backs instead of manes.
A section of the brain is called the Hippocampus because it's shaped somewhat like a seahorse.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !