DID YOU KNOW...
The word "Decimate" does not mean to obliterate or wipe out.
It means to destroy one-tenth of something.
1. How many of the 48 States never ratified the eighteenth (prohibition) amendment?
2. In the year 1800, one-fifth of the population lived in one state; name it.
3. Which U.S. President was the first to have been born a U.S. citizen?
a. - Martin Van Buren
b. - Andrew Jackson
c. - William henry Harrison
d. - John Quincy Adams
4. What TV series used the catchphrase "Book 'em, Danno"?
5. What city is the setting of the Disney movie, "Aladdin"?
6. What are the raised reflective tiles that mark lane boundaries on the highway called?
7. What Midwestern town is the setting for the movie, "Footloose"?
a. - Beaumont
b. - Bowmont
c. - Bomont
8. Name the cartoonist and illustrator who created "The Addams Family".
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, was relieved of his command in the U.S.
Navy for shelling a Mexican island off Baja California.
1. two - Connecticut and Rhode Island
3. - a
4. HAWAII 5-O
6. Bott's dots
7. - c
8. CHARLES ADDAMS
In 1943, while serving as a Lieutenant, (J.G.) Hubbard ordered his men to fire four 3-inch
caliber rounds at a floating pyramid target, unaware of the land mass behind it.
Fortunately for him, the Coronados Islands were not inhabited, and there were no
casualties. Nevertheless, The commanding Admiral wrote in Hubbard's fitness report
that he was "lacking in the essential qualities of judgment, leadership, and cooperation"
and so relieved him of duties.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !