09-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southeastern pa.
MATCH THE CITY TO ITS ORIGINAL NAME
Did You Know...
There are 45,000 commercial airline flights into, within, or out of the USA in every 24 hour cycle.
1. 1. Trenton, NJ
2. Cleveland, OH
3. Detroit, MI
4. Reno, NV
5. Minneapolis, MN
6. Milwaukee, WI
7. Lincoln, NEa. Fort Pontchartrain
b. All Saints
d. Lake Crossings
e. New Connecticut
2. Starring in 6 films over the two years, who do you think was Hollywood's highest-paid actor in 1964 and 1965?
3. Who's the best known canine to be born at the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm?
4. In the novel, Oliver Twist, what was the nickname of Oliver's friend, John Dawkins?
5. What Burt Reynolds movie was set primarily on the Cahulawassee river?
6. What country is home to the westernmost point of the continent of Europe?
7. Name the animated singing group whose members were named A.C., Beebop, Red and Stretch.
(Hint; they appeared in TV commercials.)
8. How many Rovers has the USA sent to Mars so far?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hewlett-Packard's Open-Door policy dictates the executive offices have no doors at all.
1. 1. f. - 2. e. - 3. a. - 4. d. - 5. b. - 6. c. - 7. g.
2. elvis presley
4. ARTFUL DODGER
7. the california raisins
In the 1940's Hewlett-Packard established an "Open-Door" policy, which dictates that all cubicles were to be open at all times and that executive offices have no doors at all. This policy encouraged employees to feel comfortable about discussing issues with their managers and promoted a sense of openness and mutual trust.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !