DID YOU KNOW...
Meaning: A cosmetic applied to darken the eyelashes
Origin: The word comes from the Spanish word máscara, which in turn comes from the Italian maschera, both of which mean, appropriately, “mask.” The root of those words, however, is the Arabic maskharah, which means “buffoon” or “clown.”
1. How many strings are there on a double bass ?
2. Who founded the Christian Science movement ?
3. Which New York City thoroughfare was identified with advertising agencies ?
4. What is the skin on a deer's antlers called ?
5. A witch is said to be able to send her spirit into an animal referred to as a ........what ?
6. Famine in Ethiopia led to what charitable rock music event ?
7. What's the name of Homer Simpson's favorite drinking establishment ?
8. Complete this Keith Richard quote; "I've never had any problem with drugs, only with _________ ."
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
None of the seven natural wonders of the world are in North America.
2. mary baker eddy
3. MADISON AVENUE
6. BAND AID
7. MOE'S TAVERN
The Grand Canyon in the western USA is one of the seven.
the others are;
Victoria Falls in Zambia / Zimbabwe
Mount Everest in Nepal
Great Barrier Reef in Australia
The Aurora Borealis (northern lights) in earth's northern regions
Particutin Volcano in Mexico
The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !