DID YOU KNOW...
The heart beats more than 2.5 billion times in an average lifetime.
TRUTH OR CRAP, ALL THE WAY
1. Elvis Presley's last #1 on the U.S. Charts was in November, 1969.
2. regulations allow postal workers to carry firearms to protect themselves from hostile dogs.
3. In the NHL entry drafts, no hockey player born in the USA has ever been chosen in the first round.
4. A Blue whale weighs more (out of water) than the largest dinosaurs that ever lived.
5. the lines, "I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul" are from a poem by Longfellow.
6.According to the Playboy Bar Guide, sugar is one of the ingredients in a Bloody Mary.
7. The Maidenform Bra was the first to offer women different cup sizes.
8. Appaloosa mares are most recognizable by their solid colored hooves.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The inventor of Jell-O sold the rights for $450 when the idea flopped...
A carpenter named Pearle Wait invented Jell-O by adding fruit flavor to gelatin. His wife came up with the name Jell-O, and Wait started selling the product door-to-door. After failing to find anyone who would buy it, Wait sold the rights to his next door neighbor, Orator Francis Woodward, in 1899. Woodward hired a stylish sales force and advertised
heavily. Within four years, Woodward was a millionaire.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !