DID YOU KNOW...
IN ITS LIFETIME, AN ALLIGATOR GOES THROUGH AS MANY AS 3,000
1. What New Jersey shore community is the oldest beach resort in the U.S. ? (hint; It's
2. Which of the fifty averages the heaviest people in the nation?
3. What is the world's largest one-day sporting event?
4. Can you recall the name of the catholic broadcaster who once had a TV show called,
"Life is worth Living"?
5. Name the 1991 gangster Bio-pic in which Warren Beatty played the title role.
6. To which of the fifty must I travel in order to visit the "Dogpatch, USA" theme park?
7. What were the two families involved in Kentucky / West Virginia's most famous feud?
8. Name the comic strip that features Helga, Lucky Eddie, Honi, Snert, and Dr. Zook,
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
William Lear, founder of LEARJET, invented the car radio and the 8-track tape player.
1. cape may
3. INDIANAPOLIS 500
4. BISHOP FULTON SHEEN
7. HATFIELD's & McCOY's
8. Hagar the horrible
Born in 1902, young Lear joined the army at 16, where he learned radio electronics. He
invented a practical car radio (the "motor victrola, as it was called then) that launched the
Motorola Company. He designed navigational equipment for aircraft throughout the
thirties and founded Learjet in 1962, which became the leading supplier of corporate
within five years. During this period, he invented the 8-track tape player-first for his
jets, then later installed in ford cars.
One who, upon discovering that a rose smells much better than a cabbage, assumes it will also make a better soup ....