Did you know…
HOMING PIGEONS CAN’T FIND THEIR WAY HOME IF A MAGNET IS TIED TO
1. If I suffer from Hippophobia, what is it I fear?
2. Valentine and Proteus are the title characters in what shakespearean play?
3. What famous country star owns the publishing company, "Velvet Apple Music"?
4. "Via Lactea" is the ancient Roman name for what astromonical system?
5. What was the very first music video broadcast on the very first MTV broadcast?
(hint; the performing band was called The Buggles)
(Bonus; what year was it?)
6. What's the standard distance between stakes in regulation Horseshoes ?
7. What's the most significant thing that connects comedian George Burns, film producer
Hal Roach, Louisiana governor Jimmie Davis, songwriter Irving Berlin, and painter
8. What were the six campy costumes used by the rock group, The Village People"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When Lewis and Clark said, "pass the carrot", they were talking about tobacco.
2. two gentlemen from verona
3. DOLLY PARTON
4. MILKY WAY
5. "Video killed the Radio Star" (1981)
6. 40 FEET
7. they all lived to be at least 100 years old
8. BIKER (acceptable; leather man), construction worker, COWBOY, INDIAN, POLICEMAN, soldier
When they set off on their famous expedition, Lewis and Clark brought with them many
"carrots" of tobacco.
A Carrot was a twisted bit of dried tobacco that the explorers used in negotiations with
the Indians, as well as for their own personal enjoyment of a bit of chew.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !