DID YOU KNOW...
To make half a kilo of honey, bees must collect nectar from over 2 million individual flowers
1. what was the collective name for morocco, Algiers, Tunis and Tripoli during their piracy heyday in the 1800's?
2. what is the american name for the Slavic holiday, willow sunday?
3. how long does an individual have to be an american citizen before he or she can run for the US senate??
.....how about the house of representatives?
4. what are the seven fruits in Hawaiian punch?
5. what are the eight vegetable juices in "V8"?
6. what character actor appeared in more Alfred Hitchcock films than any other performer- aside from the cameo-addicted director himself ?
7. Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, is situated on the border of what two countries ?
8. Who penned The Exorcist ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
in ancient Egypt, a smooth and hairless body was the standard of beauty for men as well as women.
1. the Barbary states
2. PALM SUNDAY
3. senate-9 years
4. APPLE, APRICOT, guava, ORANGE, papaya, passion fruit and PINEAPPLE
5. TOMATO, CARROT, CELERY, watercress,
BEET, parsley, lettuce, spinach
6. Leo G. Carroll
7. Russia and Mongolia
8. William Blatty
total hair removal was the norm for both men and women living in Egypt 3,000 years ago.
in fact, upper and middle-class men and women would shave their heads and wear wigs.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !