Quotes from our "Well, DUU-UUH!" archives...............
“The receivers are an integral part of the passing game.”
—Hank Stram, NFL coach
“I feel my best when I’m happy.”
“Traditionally, most of Australia’s imports come from overseas.”
—Keppel Enderbery, Australian politician
“There’s no stopping the future.”
1. Who was the opening act at Woodstock, 1969?
a. - Country Joe and the Fish
b. - Crosby, Stills & Nash
c. - Richie Havens
d. - Santana
2. What was the name of Eddie Munster's werewolf doll?
3. What is Bart Simpson's middle name?
4. What decade saw the introduction of the Safety Pin?
a. - 1840's
b. - 1880's
c. - 1910's
d. - 1930's
5. How many sides to an Icosahedron?
6. In the classic film, The Magnificent Seven, who played the part of Bernardo O'reilly?
a. - Yul Brynner
b. - Steve McQueen
c. - Robert Vaughn
d. - Charles Bronson
7. In what film would you find Robert De Niro playing the part of nightclub owner Jimmy
8. Can you name the TV sit-com who's theme song was "Making our Dreams Come
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Muhammad Ali held the heavyweight Championship continuously longer than any other
1. - c
4. - a
6. - d
7. new york, new york
8. LAVERNE & SHIRLEY
Joe Lewis has that distinction, having held the title from his knockout of James L.
Braddock in 1937 to 1949.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !