Did you know…
Saturn's rings are half a million miles wide, but only about a foot thick.
1. Do you remember the aptly-named pleasure boat on which Gary Hart was caught with a woman other than his wife, causing him to drop out of the Presidential Primary race?
2. What was the occupation of Clint Eastwood's character in the film, In the Line of Fire?
3. On which island of the Phillipines is Manila located?
4. Which TV Cop show featured Crockett and Tubbs?
5. What sort of critter dominated the Mesozioc period?
6. Name the noted Singer / Songwriter who starred in the 1980 film, The Jazz Singer.
7. Under what name did soul/rocker / actress Annie Mae Bullock achieve fame?
8. Ben Johnson lost his Olympic medals for using banned substances; what was his specialty?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pirate Spiders get their name for the "Jolly Roger"-like black and white markings on their abdomen.
1. THE MONKEY BUSINESS
2. PRESIDENTIAL BODYGUARD (SECRET SERVICE AGENT)
4. MIAMI VICE
6. neil diamond
7. tina turner
8. SPRINT RACES
They get their name from their habit of sneaking into other spiders' webs and then preying on them.
When they bite their victims they inject fast-acting venom that kills the victim in two seconds or less.
There are about a dozen species of pirate spiders.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !