Did you know…
AVERAGE SURFACE TEMPERATURE OF VENUS, THE HOTTEST OF ANY
PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM: 864°F.
1. Apart from the fact that they all act for a living, what's the common thread that ties the
below listed together…….
Drew Barrymore (Charlie's Angels, etc.), Glenn Close (Fatal Attraction, etc.), Cecil
Hoffman (L.A. Law), Michael Learned (The Waltons), Christopher Norris (Trapper John,
2. What country does golfer Adam Scott call home?
a. – USA
b. – Australia
c. – Canada
d. – Britain
3. What years encompass the span of the Vietnam War ?
4. Who accompanied Boyz II Men on the mega-hit, One sweet day?
a. – Tori Amos
b. – Mariah Carey
c. – Sheryl Crow
d. – Courtney Love
5. Scarborough is on which coast of England ; east, south or west ?
6. Who starred as Agent 007 in the film, The World is Not enough?
7. In those Pink Panther cartoons, what color car does the Pink Panther drive?
8. How many Oscars did actor Errol Flynn win over his career?
( Bonus ; How many times was He nominated ? )
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Recently, Australia sold a huge number of tons of sand to Saudi Arabia.
1. THEY ARE ALL FEMALES WITH FIRST NAMES THAT ARE
2. – b
3. 1955 to 1975
4. – b
6. PIERCE BROSNAN
As unbelievable as it seems, given the vast amount of sand in the deserts there, Saudi
Arabia found it beneficial to purchase the sand from Australia.
Australian sand is much harder and more coarse than the "softer" Saudi sand, which
makes it more preferable for construction uses, especially sand blasting.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !