DID YOU KNOW...
FOOD FACT: ONLY 3% OF AMERICANS PREFER THEIR HOT DOGS PLAIN.
1. What 1999 "Best Picture" winner is named for a type of rose ?
2. What Chain introduced "The Blizzard" in 1985 ?
3. Current Events;
The recent death of a government scientist added a page to the frightening story of the 2001 _______ - related deaths through the mail.
4. What James Bond series villain has been played by Max Von Sydow, Donald Pleasance and Telly Salavas ?
5. In the original (1959) "Coppertone Girl" billboard ad, what color was the little girl's swimsuit?
6. On M*A*S*H*, what did Col. Potter typically call Father Mulcahy ?
7. What 80's sitcom lost both Selma Diamond (as Selma Hacker) and her replacement, Florence Halop ( as Florence Kleiner) to lung cancer ?
8. Which 1983 novel's first chapter is titled;
"In which the foot of the abbey is reached, and William demonstrates his great acumen."
(Hint; when the movie was made in 1986, it starred Sean Connery as William)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Nile is the only river whose current runs south to north.
1. american beauty
2. DAIRY QUEEN
4. ernst blofeld
7. night court
8. THE NAME OF THE ROSE
Dozens of rivers boast a northbound flow, including the Eel river in California, and the Oswego in New York State.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !