Did you know…
American Revolutionary War Traitor Benedict Arnold fled to England on a ship called
1. "United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Appearing"
Is the Official name of what nearly extinct cultural sect?
2. What's the medical term for your navel?
3. Who's the best-known employee of the fictional UNIVERSAL EXPORTS (LONDON)
4. Who is known as the "Queen of Disco"?
5. What year was the three-point goal added to professional basketball?
a. - 1975
b. - 1977
c. - 1979
d. - 1981
6. What's the name of the Avian mascot of the NFL Philadelphia Eagles?
7. Name the actor who won an Academy Award for his role in Sgt. York and High Noon .
8. What is the main ingredient in a brick?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Uma Thurman's father was the first westerner to be ordained a Tibetan Buddhist Monk.
3. JAMES BOND
4. donna summer
5. - c
7. GARY COOPER
Hen he was 24 years old, Robert Thurman became the first westerner to become a
Tibetan Buddhist Monk. Although Thurman eventually left his monkhood behind, he is
still very closely connected to Buddhism and to Tibetan freedom efforts, and is an
intimate friend of the Dalai Lama.
Thurman is the author of several books on Buddhism.
Though Uma has been influenced by her father's Buddhist practices and philosophy, she
herself is not a practicing Buddhist.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !