DID YOU KNOW...
A rainbow can be seen only in the morning or late afternoon. It is a phenomenon that can
occur only when the sun is 40 degrees or less above the horizon.
1. There are more motor vehicles registered in what state than in any other?
2. What Hollywood club is famous for it's "Roasts" of celebrities?
3. Name the cowboy crooner who first introduced us to "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed
4. Name New York City's biggest holiday parade.
5. What are the four H's in "4-H Club"?
6. To which of the fifty must I travel to attend the annual Cranberry Festival?
a. – New Jersey
b. – Massachusetts
c. – Louisiana
d. – Oregon
7. In what State capital did Jefferson Davis take office as President of the Confederacy?
8. What Ivy League school awards the Pulitzer Prizes?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Officially speaking, Big Bird is an Emu.
2. FRIAR'S CLUB
3. GENE AUTRY
4. St. Patrick's day parade
5. HEAD, HANDS, HEART, health
6. - b
7. MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA
8. new york university
No one is sure of Big Bird’s family history... He has described himself as a Lark, a Condor, and He was once called an Ibis, and a flightless Crane. This sweet, silly bird dressed in turkey feathers is a complete mystery.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !