Did you know......
MUSIC CDS SPIN 10 TIMES A SECOND; COMPUTER CD-ROMS SPIN UP TO 100 TIMES A SECOND.
1. how many times did the US postal service raise the price of a first-class stamp between 1960 and 1990?
2. when Clint Eastwood appeared in the classic the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, which of those three title roles did he play?
3. who was the first to win two consecutive Oscars for best actor?
4. according to the US Census Bureau, the five most common surnames in the USA are (in order) Smith, Johnson, Williams, Jones, and.................what?
5. what kind of wine is usually made from the white Palomino grape?
6. what is the meaning of the Greek word Atomos, from which our word Atom was derived?
7. what country did both Marco Polo and Columbus refer to as "Cipango"?
8. when it comes to building dollhouses, what is the most common scale used by hobbyists?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In his first North American appearances, Jimmi Hendrix was the opening act for the Monkees.
2. THE "GOOD"
3. SPENCER TRACY
8. ONE INCH = ONE FOOT
Mickey Dolenz and Mike Nesmith were introduced to Hendrix's music by their friends john, Paul, George and ringo in London and were blown away. They brought Jimmi on tour with them, but the Monkees' teenybopper fans weren't ready for that "experience".
Finally fed up with the "we want davey" chants during his set, Hendrix abruptly left the tour and went on to his short-lived stardom. He died of a drug overdose in 1970.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !